SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF OFFICE CONTAINERS:
The National Petroleum Authority (NPA) intends to apply Part of its Internally Generated Funds (IGF) for the Supply of Office Containers as detailed below:
Description of Item: 20 Ft Office Containers
Delivery Installation Period (from date of Contract Signature): Within 45 days
2. NPA now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Tenderers for the Supply of the Office Containers as mentioned above.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) and in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
4. All Tenders are to be accompanied by the following:
i. Company Registration Certificate
ii. Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate as at the date of Tender opening
iii. Valid GRA Tax Clearance Certificate as at the date of Tenderfopening
iv. VAT Registration Certificate
5. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of 2% of the total Tender Price in Ghana Cedi in the form of Bank Guarantee from a reputable Bank in Ghana and must be valid for 148 days from deadline of Tender submission.
6. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be inspected and purchased by interested Tenderers upon payment of a non-re¬fundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 200.00).
7. The method of payment will be by bankers draft in the name of National Petroleum Authority.
8. Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from the address provided below from 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m., Monday to Friday.
9. Tenders shall be valid for One Hundred and Twenty (120) days after the deadline of Tender submission.
10. Tenders must be delivered in a sealed envelope clearly marked
“Tender for the supply and Installation of Office Containers” to the address below at or before 2:00p.m. on Wednesday September 25, 2013.
Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of tenderers representatives, who choose to attend at the ad¬dress below at 2:05p.m. (immediately after closure) on Wednesday September 25, 2013.
The Operations Manager
National Petroleum Authority
House NO.11,5th Circular Road CPMB Cantoments, Accra
Tel: +233(0)302 766 195-6
Source: Daily Graphic
Get the latest news and updates on Ghana’s oil and gas value chain by following us Reporting Oil and Gas on twitter @oilgasghana and like our facebook page and get at us on Google+. Subscribe to our group to get updates.