Oil prices forecast show a rise to $56 a barrel in 2018 from $53 this year as a result of steadily growing demand, agreed production cuts among oil exporters and stabilizing U.S. shale oil production.
Read more: https://thebftonline.com/business/commodity-prices-likely-to-rise-further-in-2018-world-bank-oil-prices-to-average-56-a-barrel-in-2018-up-from-2017-average-of-53bbl/
2. Africa should create gas pricing index as demand rises – ministers
600 million people are without electricity, Africa is turning to liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a cheaper way to power up amid plentiful global supply. With the enormous potential for an LNG market, Africa should create gas pricing index.
Read More https://www.reuters.com/article/africa-oil-gas/africa-should-create-gas-pricing-index-as-demand-rises-ministers-idUSL8N1N186H
3. NPA launches campaign to fight fuel station accidents. (Daily Searchlight Page 8)
4. Fuel safety: A shared responsibility (Business & Financial Times page 13)
5. TEN Partners organizes WASH in schools (Business & Financial Times Page 9)
6. Government to beef up security at oilfields-Defence Minister (The Finder Page 10 )