Oil prices forecast show a rise to $56 a barrel in 2018 from $53 this year as a result of steadily growing demand, agreed production cuts among oil exporters and stabilizing U.S. shale oil production.
Read more: https://thebftonline.com/business/commodity-prices-likely-to-rise-further-in-2018-world-bank-oil-prices-to-average-56-a-barrel-in-2018-up-from-2017-average-of-53bbl/
2. Africa should create gas pricing index as demand rises – ministers
600 million people are without electricity, Africa is turning to liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a cheaper way to power up amid plentiful global supply. With the enormous potential for an LNG market, Africa should create gas pricing index.
3. NPA launches campaign to fight fuel station accidents. (Daily Searchlight Page 8)
4. Fuel safety: A shared responsibility (Business & Financial Times page 13)
5. TEN Partners organizes WASH in schools (Business & Financial Times Page 9)
6. Government to beef up security at oilfields-Defence Minister (The Finder Page 10 )