Below are details of the bid:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR 2D LAND SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING SERVICES
Expression of Interest (EOI) is invitedby GNPCfrom reputable Service Companies to be shortlisted to receive an Invitation To Tender (ITT) for the processing of approximately 1517 line kilometers of 2D seismic data.
A location map of the proposed 2D lines, situated in the Voltaian Basin, Onshore Ghana,is included below. The intention is to acquire the seismic data between 3rd quarter 2016 and 3rd quarter 2017.
Companies that meet the following criteria are encouraged to express interest:
1. Company’sexperience and resources
• A minimum of 5 years experience in 2D land seismic data processing.
• Senior processing staff with a minimum of 15 years experience in time and depth imaging.
• Previous onshore seismic data processing experience of African Intracratonic or Rift basins.
• Resource availability to begin processing of the data in 4th quarter 2016 and continuity assurance (i.e. availability of personnel) to work on the data as it is received over a twelve (12) month period.
2. Company’s technical ability:
The contractor will be required to undertake modern and robust:
• Pre-processing of the field data as it arrives from the field.
• Pre Stack Time Migration (PSTM) imaging using Kirchhoff’s imaging solution.
• Post imaging.
• Delivery of final data on both 3592 cartridges and hard drives to GNPC.
• Pre Stack Depth Migration (PSDM) imaging using Kirchhoff’s imaging solution.
Responses to the above criteria will be used to evaluate prospective Companies for shortlisting.
Companies shall include in their responses documentation to verify their conformity to the criteria requirements listed under the sub-headings;Company’s experience and resources and Company’s technical ability(as indicated above).
Particularly, references from customers to verify Company’s experience in 2D land seismic data processing and experience of African Intracratonic or Rift basins are keenly sought.
Submission of EOI
Completed Expressions of Interest are to be submitted to GNPC by midnight GMT, 10th May 2016.
Completed Expressions of Interest shall be submitted via email to:
Seismic Project Manager
Voltaian Basin Project
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
All questions related to this EOI process are also to be sent via the email address listed above, prior to 3rd May 2016.