News Review for Wednesday 1st November 2017
Cancel Ameri deal, hold Agyarko accountable – Donkor
Govt considering abrogation of AMERI power deal
Boakye Agyarko backs review of Ameri power deal
Government examines options on AMERI deal
In other related stories the following was captured on the print front.
- Gas explosion claim 7 lives; 132 injured. DAILY GRAPHIC 42
- Penplusbytes partners 2017 Africa Oil & Gas Talent Summit The Finder 8
- Review Ghana’s Petroleum law- Energy expert The Finder 8
- GNPC Spent Over $9.7Million On ITLOS Maritime Boundary Dispute Litigation http://www.gbcghana.com/1.11363601 C:\Users\USER\Downloads\1.11363791.mp3
- Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire to inaugurate joint Commission for ITLOS ruling implementation https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/ghana-cote-d-ivoire-to-inaugurate-joint-commission-for-itlos-ruling-implementation.html
- New government regulatory measures, following gas explosion at Atomic Junction The Punch 4
- Petroleum C’mission moves to block frontmen Graphic Business 6
- PIAC wants value for money audit on oil projects Graphic Business 3
- Tracking Ghana’s oil and gas revenue:Ensuring transparency and accountability for inclusive growth GBC 24
- Africa crude repaired pipeline set to boost Nigerian The New Crusading Guide 5.