OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
Our client, a subsidiary of a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production group listed on the London, Irish and Ghanaian stock exchanges currently seeks talented and qualified Ghanaians to fill the following vacancy in the Ghana Business Unit.
OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
To be legally responsible for the safety, health, welfare and discipline of all personnel on the installation and for the safety of all activities occurring within the 500 metre zones of the facilities. To manage the installation surface and subsurface facilities, including tanker offloading facilities and ongoing activities in order that objectives established in the operational plan are achieved safely in the most cost-effective and timely manner, and with due regard for the environment.
Responsibilities / key Objectives:
- EHS and emergency response for the FPSO
- Lead and coordinate a high-quality production operation, delivering high levels of production and cost performance.
- Deliver EHS production and cost targets for the offshore operation. Planning areas will include integrated operations plans(production, wells, offload, maintenance, subsea interventions, shutdowns etc).
- Lead continuous improvement of behavioral based safety.
- Ensure all production deferrals are accounted for and root cause analyses performed to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure activities comply with the Jubilee Safety Case and Operations Procedures.
- Provide assurance of MODEC O&M contract and work alongside Contractor to fully achieve agreed KPIs.
- Work with O&M contractor and Engineering team to ensure asset integrity of FPSO, wells and subsea infrastructure is maintained.
Relevant Experience & Business Behaviour:
- Significant experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry with previous experience at OIM level.
- OIM controlling emergencies formal assessment (MOME).
- Strong interpersonal skills influencing and teamwork with focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Previous operations experience on FPSO and /or semi-submersible or fixed offshore production facility.
- Deepwater operational experience preferred but not essential
- Proven leadership experience with good written and oral communication skills.
- Provide input into annual operating budgets.
- High level production and operational skills honed in national and international roles. West Africa experience beneficial.
- Experience of working with O&M contractors to manage Production operations.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment with a desire to develop young professionals.
Qualified candidates who wish to apply should visit African Bagg Recuitment’s website
www.africanbaggrecruitment.com for full details
Applications deadline is May 23, 2016
Source: Daily Graphic
Reporting Oil and Gas project was launched on 4th June 2009atTakoradi, Western Region, Ghana by Penplusbytes (PPB – www.penplusbytes.org) with the vision of providing a one stop online information and knowledge about Ghana’s oil and gas sector
Latest posts by Editor (see all)