CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ZORMELO & ASSOCIATES
Our client, Africa’s leading independent Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Company with a diverse portfolio of assets across Africa as well as interests in Europe, South Asia and South America is seeking to fill a senior management position with competent Ghanaian. This individual will join the Ghana Business Unit to drive the achievement of the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
HEAD OF OPERATIONS (ref ZA:0053)
Reporting to the Operations and Engineering Director, the job holder will be responsible for Assets Safety Cases and have overall accountability for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of asset and associated facilities – Wells, Subsea & FPSOs.
- Set and deliver Oil& Gas production targets
- Deliver against all operational KPI’s
- Represent the company on operation contracts negotiations
- Responsible for maintaining an asset integrity improvement plan delivery
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a high performing operations team to deliver high levels of safety, integrity, production, maintenance and cost performance on all assets.
- Responsible for delivering a culture of operational discipline
- Deliver Operations Localization Targets and Competency Framework
- Ensure high quality EHS systems and Safety Case are in-place and adequately maintained.
- Manage the operation & Maintenance (O&M) contractor to ensure all KPI’s are delivered
- Represent the company in Joint Venture and Government meetings.
- Be the senior in-country managerial interface with the significant contractor element at the West Africa Senior Operations Manager level
- Build , lead and co-ordinate high quality operations activities in Ghana and fully integrate asset operations into a single operation
- Identity and implement synergies across the company’s owned FPSOs via the common O&M Contracts
- Must have a Professional Degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience in production operations & maintenance
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience offshore and /or deep water operations out of which 10 years must be leading a large Operations team.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a developing country environment
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good stakeholder management skills
- High level production and operational skills honed in national and international roles
- Must have in-field Offshore installation Management or similar experience
- Deepwater operational experience, FPSO preferred but not essential
Send your resume, indicating the job title and reference code as the subject, to email@example.com Alternatively, visit www.zormeloandassociates.com to APPLY for any of the roles above
Closing Date: 27th March, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted