EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – PROVISION OF VEHICLE LEASING SERVICES -AKER ENERGY
Aker Energy is an of-shore oil and gas operator in Ghana and is developing the Deep Water Tano-Cape Three Points (DWT/CTP) block, the Pecan field in ultra-deep waters about 113km offshore Western coast of Ghana.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROVISION OF VEHICLE LEASING SERVICES
Aker Energy aims to become the offshore oil and gas operator of choice in Ghana and it is in line with this that the company is committed to making a real difference in the Ghanaian economy by seeking to build local capacity, to increase employment and local procurement. Therefore, the company is issuing this expression of interest for the procurement of vehicles on a lease basis to support its operations.
Aker Energy is by this publication, inviting suitably qualified, validly certified and experienced Ghanaian registered companies for prequalification for the following scope of services;
- Operating Lease for a number of SUV 4 x 4 Station Wagon vehicles for a period of 3 years.
- The supplier will provide competent drivers during the lease period and ensure training for all drivers.
- Fleet management of the above vehicles (maintenance/service and comprehensive insurance of the above vehicles during the lease period.
- Aker Energy will provide fuel for the running of these leased vehicles.
The vehicles will be well maintained by the supplier during the entire lease period and it is the responsibility of the supplier to arrange for scheduled service and repair of the vehicle in case of break down, including towing of vehicle.
- To qualify to be invited to tender, evidences of the following are mandatory:
- Supplier shall preferably be a Ghanaian registered indigenous company as per Petroleum (Local Content and Local Participation) Regulations 2013.
- Supplier shall have valid Ghana Petroleum Commission Certificate for operation in upstream oil and gas sector.
- Supplier shall have valid OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Certification.
- A Ghanaian start up in Vehicle Leasing Business.
- Must have an approval from National Road Safety Commission as safe transport provider (Optional)
- Must be familiar with IOGP Reports 365-1-17 land transportation safety recommended practice /standards (provide proof)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Vehicle Leasing business in Ghana
- Supplier must show evidence of financial capability
- Form 3 A -Names of Directors and shareholders
- Business Registration- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate to Commence Business
- SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- VAT Certificate
- Tax Clearance
- Ghana Petroleum Commission Certificate/Registration
- Must have a signed Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
- Must have Land Transportation Safety Management system.
Detailed Vehicle Specifications
Transmission– Automatic, 5 speed
Engine Capacity-2.0 Litre and above, 4 Cylinder, 8 valves
Drive -All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Braking-Anti– Lock Brake system (ABS)
Steering– Power steering
Alarm System– Anti theft alarm system
Airbags– Dual SRS Airbag- Driver +front passenger/Rear
Passenger– both side airbags
Sun protection– Sun Visor (Driver and Passenger)
Audio System– AM/FM radio and CD/ USB player (four speaker stereo system)
Seating Capacity-7 seater
RIM Type– Alloy/Steel
Type Size-265/65 0r 265/70 Rim 17
Ground Clearance– 230 mm and above
Rollover protection-Installation of ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structures) on at least 2 SUVs which will be used for long distance trips.
- Multi Halogen headlamps
- Flood lights lamps
- Wrap guard body protection
- Mudguard with flaps (front and rear)
- All vehicles should have power window, central lock and wireless lock
- All vehicles will be fitted with Bluetooth and/or communications system.
- All vehicles should be fitted with rear window tinted windows.
- All vehicles should be fitted with air conditioning system in front and rear of vehicles.
- A mixture of diesel and petrol fuelled vehicles is required.
- All vehicles must be fitted with triangles, fire extinguisher and first aid box
- Good quality radial tyres shall be fitted to all vehicles. All tyres will be of the same type, size, ply (rating tread pattern), and be in good condition with a minimum of 2mm tread depth.
- All vehicles will be fitted with same size spare tyre.
- All vehicles should have tow bars and row bars
- All vehicles must have an NCAP rating of 4 or above
- All vehicles will be fitted with a metal roofed cab.
- All nominated vehicles with off-road capabilities (Four Wheel Drive), when appropriate, shall be fitted with roll-over protection (roll-bars) in accordance to COMPANY minimum standards.
(B) Supplier will not be invited to tender if evidence of any of the above is not presented.
(C) Interested companies should send their duly completed submissions electronically by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or before the close of day Friday, 24th May, 2019, 16.00 hours. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Address all submissions to
Aker Energy Ghana Limited
7th Floor Marina Mall, Airport-Accra,
Ghana Off: +233 (0)302 744 140