INVITATION FOR COMPETITIVE TENDERING FOR PROCUREMENT OF TWELVE COMPUTER WORKSHORTATIO
PETROLEUM COMMISSION, GHANA
INVITATION FOR TENDERING (IFT)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF GOODS: PROCUREMENT OF TWELVE (12) COMPUTER
WORKSTATIONS AND TWELVE (12)2.2KVA SMART-UPS
Contract Identification No: GR/ NCT /GDS/WKS/19/03
GR/PC /NCT /GDS/UPS/19/04
- The Petroleum Commission, Ghana intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for Procurement of Computer Workstations and Smart Ups as follows:
||CONTRACT IDENTIFICATION NO
||2.2KVA Smart Ups
- The Petroleum Commission, Ghana invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for Procurement of Twelve (12) Computer Workstation and twelve (12) 2KVA UPS as captured in the table above.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended (Act 914 and in the Guidelines of the public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Department, Petroleum Commission, and Ghana and inspect the Tender documents at the address given below.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon submission of a written application to the Director, Finance, Human Capital & Administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GHC 200.00)for set of tender document. The method of payment shall be bankers draft to the Petroleum Commission, Ghana.
- Tenderers must be delivered into the Tender Box Located at the Reception of the Commission on or before 10 am on Tuesday 26th March, 2019. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission.
All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of 2% from a bank, Certificate of Business Registration, Certificate of Commencement of Business, valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Valid VAT Certificate, Valid PPA Registration Certificate ETC. Late Tenders shall be rejected.
Tenders shall be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Third Floor Conference Room of Petroleum Commission’s Premises on Tuesday 26thMarch, 2019.
ADDRESS FOR INSPECTION AND PURCHASING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Procurement Department
Room 102, First Floor, Right wing
Petroleum Commission, Ghana
Plot No. 4A, off the George W. Bush High Way
P.O. BOX CT 228, Cantonment-Accra
Dzorwulu opposite Fiesta Royale Hotel
Tel: 0302-953 392/0302953 393