INVITATION FOR TENDER – PETROLEUM COMMISSION
Regulating Managing &Coordinating Upstream Petroleum Activities
INVITATION FOR TENDER (IFT)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT)
PROCUREMENT OF VECHICLE: 2.5 LITRE SALOON CAR
Contract Identification Nos: GR/PC/NCT/VEH/SC/18/07
- The Petroleum Commission Ghana intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for procurement of vehicle as follows:
||CONTRACT NO IDENTIFICATION
||2.5 Litre Saloon Car
- The Petroleum Commission, Ghana invites sealed Tenders from eligible Supplies for the supply of the above vehicle. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act 2003(ACT 663) as amended and in the guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from .The Procurement Department Petroleum Commission, Ghana and inspect the Tender documents at the address given below between 9:00am to 4:00pm local time each day.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon submission of a written application to the Director, Finance Human Capital& Administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis 9GHC100.00) for each document between 9:00am to 4:00pm local time. The method of payment shall be bankers draft to the Petroleum Commission, Ghana.
- Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Petroleum Commission Reception at or before 10:00am on Friday, November 2nd, 2018. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of 2%, valid Business Registration Certification, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Certificate etc. Late Tenders shall be rejected. Tenders shall be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Third Floor Conference Room on Friday, November 2nd, 2018.
Address for inspection and purchase of tender documents;
The Procurement Department
Room 105 , First Floor, Left Wing
Petroleum Commission, Ghana
Plot no. 4A, Off the George W. Bush Highway
P.O. BOX CT228, Cantonment-Accra
Adjacent National Petroleum Authority
Tel: 0302-953 392/0302-953 393