JOB VACANCY AT ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LTD
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (Subsidiary of Anglogold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors. Anglogold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Ltd. Is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of
OFFICER – HUMAN RESOURCES
To support the Human Resources department to deliver an efficient and effective human resource system which meets the strategic objectives of the company.
- Assist with the reviews and implementation of HR policies, Company Code of Ethics and Collective Agreements.
- Vet all time sheets to ensure alignment with data from Time and Attendance System before capturing in the Payroll system
- Prepare Monthly and Annual HR Reports as required by management
- Develops and implements the recruitment strategies for the efficient and timely hiring and placement of employees; provides guidance to hiring managers on job reviews and developments of job descriptions.
- Facilities and participates in the recruitment and onboarding process of new hires in line with company’s values.
- Assist in the administration of annual staff performance management system.
- Manages HR database to ensure up -to-date and accurate information is reflected and submit relevant reports as required by management.
- Assist in monitoring labour relations issues at site including but not limited to employee engagement, grievance/ disciplinary issues and union/management negotiations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Management Studies with a minimum of five (5) years’ working experience in a similar role
- Working Knowledge of Labour Act , 2003 (Act 651)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office standard software application and HR/Payroll software packages (SAP(HCM Module) and other HRIS.
- Must have initiative with strong organizational skills
- Must have a proven track record of people and office management.
- Experience of using Microsoft office packages and HR solutions to a high level.
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons who meet the above criteria are to forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to any of the following addresses not later than Thursday, 5th April, 2018:
The senior manager –Human Resource Anglogold Ashanti (Idupriem Limited)
P.O. Box 283
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interview