NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING FOR CONSTRUCTION OF BOST CAR PARK AT BUIPE TERMINAL
BULK OIL STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION COMPANY LIMITED
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT)
IFT REF: BOST/A&I/BUIPEDEPOT/NCT/0418
- The Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation, Accra in the Greater Accra Region of the Republic of Ghana has allocated funds from its internally generated funds (IGF) to cover the cost of its development projects and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the project described below:
||MINIMUM FINANCIAL CLASS
||Construction of BOST Car Park at Buipe Terminal
- The Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation, Company Limited invites sealed tenders from eligible Tenderers for the construction of the above listed project.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Law 2003 (ACT 663) and Public Procurement (Amendment) Act 2016 (Act 914) and also in accordance with the Guidelines of the Public procurement Authority of the republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit of BOST and inspect the Tender documents at the address below.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased at the address stated below for a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC200.00) in cash or certified cheque in the name of the Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation, Company Limited, from 8:00am to 5:00pm during weekdays
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Tender opening and shall be accompanied by their required tender security as stated above. Tenders shall be completed, sealed and marked
“CONSTRUCTION OF BOST CAR PARK AT BUIPE TERMINAL”, ADDRESSED TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, BULK OIL STORDAGE & TRANPORTATION COMPANY LTD, PLOT NO. 12 FIRST DZORWULU CRESCENT, WEST AIRPORT RESIDENTIAL AREA, P. O. BOX MB 499, ACCRA, GHANA AND DELIVERED TO THE TENDER BOX AT THE RECEPTION OF THE BULK OIL STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION COMPANY LTD, PLOT NO. 12 FIRST DZORWULU CRESCENT, WEST AIRPORT RESIDENTIAL AREA, ACCRA NOT LATER THAN 10:00GMT ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 10, 2018.
- Tenders must be valid up to 120 days from the deadline of Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security stated above. The Tender Security shall remain valid 28 days after the validity of Tenders.
- The Completed Tender documents must include:
- Valid Business Registration
- Valid Ministry of Water Resources Works and Housing Classification Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Certificate
- Valid GRA Certificate
- Valid Labour Certificate
- Address for Inspection and Purchasing of the Tender documents:
BULK OIL STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION, COMPANY LIMITED
Plot No. 12 First Dzorwulu Crescent, West Airport Residential Area
Ground Floor / Reception
Accra / Ghana
233 (0) 302 770 555
233 (0) 302 770 547 / 770 572