NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING – PUBLIC INTEREST AND ACCOUNTABILITY COMMITTEE (PIAC)
The Public Interest and Accountability Committee (PIAC) is a committee set up by the Petroleum Revenue Management Act (PRMA), 2011 (Act 815) to provide an additional layer of oversight of the petroleum revenues accruing to the state. Having operated without an office since its establishment, PIAC has been given budgetary allocation in the 2018 national budget to acquire a property for permanent office accommodation purposes.
- Pursuant to Section 44 (1) of the Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914), the Public Interest and Accountability Committee (PIAC) (herein after referred to as the “purchaser’’)intends using part of its budgetary allocation to purchase a property for office premises.
- The Public Interest and Accountability Committee (PIAC) hereby invites tenders from property owners who have suitable properties with following specifications:
|Office accommodation complex
||· Suitable conference room
· Adequate parking
· Office space for about 20 members of staff
· A kitchen
· A reception with waiting area
|· Roman Ridge
· East Legon
· North Ridge
· Airport Residential Area
And surrounding areas
- An eligible corporate Tenderer in the Public Procurement shall possess the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate to Commence Business;
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
- VAT Registration Certificate and
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Tendering will be by competitive bidding procedures as provided for by the Public Procurement Act, 2016 and in the guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested property owners with property meeting the criteria are to deliver sealed tenders to the address below at or before 11am, Thursday 5thJuly 2018.
- Tenders shall be opened in the presence of the Tenderers or their representatives, who choose to attend the meeting at the address below at 10 a.m. on Friday 6thJuly, 2018.
Public Interest and Accountability Committee
C756/4 No. 4 Cotton Street,
Telephone: 233-0302-242 006