PREQUALIFICATION OF VENDORS -MODEC
MODEC Production Services Ghana JV Limited (MPSG) provides operations and maintenance services to Tullow Ghana Limited and its Partners on FPSO Kwame Nkrumah (KNK) in the Jubilee Field, and FPSO Professor John Evans Atta Mills (JAM) in the Tano Ennyera Ntomme (TEN) Field. Both FPSO vessels are located off the Western coast of Ghana.
MPSG is by this publication, inviting suitably qualified, validly certified and experienced Ghanaian registered companies for prequalification, for the provision of services to conduct EX Inspection Campaign for KNK and TEN.
Provision of Services to conduct EX inspection campaign of KNK and TEN
PREQUALIFICATION OF VENDORS
- To qualify to be invited to tender, evidence of the following are mandatory:
- Contractor shall preferably be a Ghanaian registered indigenous company as per Petroleum (Local Content and Local Participation) Regulations 2013.
- Contract shall have valid Ghana Petroleum Commission Certificate for operation in upstream oil and gas sector
- Contractor shall have valid ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA S18001 certifications from Operational base Situated in Ghana
- Contractor shall have operational office/supply base in Ghana (provide drawings, pictures, etc.)
- Contractors shall submit financial reports for last three years
- Contractors shall demonstrate HSE Management system
- Contractor shall have personnel with CompEx Ex01-Ex04 or equivalent IECEx certification, electrical background and demonstrate experience in related activities on offshore installations. Provide experience list for this scope
- Contractor will not be invited to tender if evidence of any of the above is not presented.
- Interested Companies should send their duly completed submissions electronically or via email on or before the close of day, Monday 17thSeptember, 2018. Last submissions will not be accepted.
Address for submissions
MODEC Production Services Ghana JV Limited
Plot No 71, Off George Bush Highway,
North Dzorwulu, Accra