REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR MANAGEMENT OF BULK ROAD VEHICLE TANKER PARKING LOT AND OFFICE BUILDING AT NPA
NATIONAL PETROLEUM AUTHORITY
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDER
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
MANAGEMENT OF BULK ROAD VEHICLE TANKER PARKING LOT AND OFFICE BUILDING
(IFT NO. GR/NPA/TS/0001/2018)
- The National Petroleum Authority (NPA) intends to apply part of its review towards eligible payments under the contract for the Management of its Bulk Road Vehicle (BRV) Tanker Parking Lot and Office Building.
- The Objectives of the assignment is to select a single company to provide the underlisted services.
i. Parking Management System;
ii. Security & Safety Systems;
iii. facility Maintenance;
iv Statistical Information; and
v. Catering Services
- The NPA now invites proposals from eligible Firms for the provision of the above-mentioned Services.
- Tendering will be conducted using the National Competitive Tendering method specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended and in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the RFP document at the Procurement Department located on the Fourth Floor, Room 414 at the address below from 30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of the Request for Proposal (RFP) documents, in English, may be purchased by interested in English , may be purchased by interested Firms upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC200.00). The method of payment will be by banker’s draft issued in the name of National Petroleum Authority.
- All proposals must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Business Registration Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate to Commence Business:
Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate;
Valid GRA Tax Clearance Certificate; and
Tender Security of 2% of the total tender price and in the form of Bank Guarantee or Certified Cheque, valid for 148 days after Tender submission
- Firms are required to submit one (1) original and three (3) copies of the Proposals clearly labeled “Proposals for the Management of Tanker Parking Lot’’ and deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Department Fourth Floor, Room 414 at the address below at or before 00am on Thursday, 5th April, 2018. Late proposals will be rejected. Proposals shall be valid for 120days after the deadline of Tender submission.
- Proposals will be opened in the presence of Firms’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 05am (immediately after closure) on submission date on Thursday, 5th April, 2018.
- Firms may associate to form a consortium to enhance their qualifications.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
NATIONAL PETROLEUM AUTHORITY
NO. 6 GEORGE WALKER BUSH HIGHWAY
ADJACENT PETROLEUM COMMISSION