REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR PROVISION OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES (ITF NO. GR/NPA/TS/0008/2018) -NPA
NATIONAL PETROLEUM AUTHORITY
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDER
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
PROVISION OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
(ITF NO. GR/NPA/TS/0008/2018)
- The National Petroleum Authority (NPA) intends to apply part of its Internally Generated Funds (IGF) towards eligible payments under the contract for the Provision of Facilities Management Services at its offices across the country.
- The NPA now invites sealed proposals from eligible Firms for the provision of the above mentioned assignment. Details of services required are provided in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document.
- Tendering will be conducted using the National Competitive Tendering method specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended and in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information and inspect the RFP document at the Procurement Department located on the Fourth Floor, Room 414 at the address below from 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of the Request for Proposal (RFP) document in English may be purchased by interested Firms upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS200.00). The method of payment shall be by bankers draft issued in the name of National Petroleum Authority.
- Proposals must be delivered in a sealed enveloped clearly marked “Proposals for the Provision of Facilities Management Services” and deposited in the Tender Box located at he Procurement Department, Fourth Floor, Room 414 at the address below at or before 10.00am on Tuesday, 8thMay, 2018. Late proposals will be rejected
- Proposals will be opened in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10:05am (immediately after closure) on Tuesday, 8thMay, 2018.
- Firsts may associate to form a consortium to enhance their qualificiations.
The Chief Executive
National Petroleum Authority
No. 6 George Walker Bush Highway
Tel: 0302 766 193/6