REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE CONTAINERS AT NPA
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDER
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE CONTAINERS
(IFT NO. GR/NPA/TS/0011/2018)
- The National Petroleum Authority (NPA) intends to apply part of its Internally Generated Funds (IGF) towards eligible payments under the contract for the Repair and Maintenance of Office Containers.
- The NPA now invites proposals from interested and eligible Tenderers for the Repair and Maintenance of the Office Containers.
- Detailed Terms of Reference and requirements are provided in the Request for Proposal (RFP) Document.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended and in accordancewith the guidelines issued by the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested Service Providers may obtain further information from the Procurement Department at the address below during working hours from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Tenders shall be valid for One Hundred and Twenty (120) daysafter the deadline for the submission of Tender.
- A complete set of RFP documents may be purchased by interested Service Providers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 200.00)at the Finance Department located on the Fourth Floor, Room 416, at the address below. The Method of paymentshould be by Bankers draft or Certified Cheque in the name of the National Petroleum Authority.
- All Tenders shall be accompanied by the following documents:
i. Business Registration Documents:
- Certificate to Commence Business
- Certificate of Incorporation
ii. VAT Registration Certificate (Evidence of Exemption if applicable);
iii. Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
iv. Valid GRATax Clearance certificate
v. Evidence of PPA Centralized Database Registration (Companies who wish to do business with any Government institution are required by the PPA to register its company at the PPA and acquire a certificate upon registration).
vi. Tender Security (2% of the total Tender Price in Ghana Cedi) in the form of BankGuarantee or Certified Cheque and must be valid for 148 days from deadline of Tender submission.
9. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Department (Room 414 ) on the Fourth Floor NPA’s Head Office at the address below before 10:00am on 7thJanuary, 2019. A submission form must be signed at the time a Tender is submitted by a representative of a service Provider. Late Tenders will be rejected.
10. Tenders will be opened in the presence of service Providers and their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10:05am (immediately after closure) on 7thJanuary, 2019.
The Chief Executive
National Petroleum Authority
N0. 6 George Walker Bush Highway
Tel.: 0302 7666 193/6