REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE PACKING AND MOVEMENT OF OFFICE ITEMS -NPA
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDER
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE
PACKING AND MOVEMENT OF OFFICE ITEMS (NO. GR/NPA/TS/0021/2019)
- The National Petroleum Authority (NPA) intends to apply part of its Internally Generated Funds (IGF) towards eligible payments under the contract for the Packing and Movement of Office Items.
- Detailed Terms of Reference and requirements are provided in the Request for Proposal (RFP) Document
- The NPA now invites sealed proposals from interested eligible service providers for the provision of the above-mentioned services
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended and in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Service Providers may obtain further information in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at the Procurement Department, address given below from 8:30 am – 5:00pmon Mondays to Fridays.
- A complete set of RFT documents may be purchased by interested eligible Service Providers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC200.00)at the Finance Department located on the Fourth Floor, Room 416, at the address below. The method of payment will be by banker’s draft or certified cheque in the name of the National Petroleum Authority.
- RFP documents would be on sale between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm each working day from the date of publication to the deadline for submission.
- Sealed proposals, clearly marked “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PACKING AND MOVEMENT OF OFFICE ITEMS” must be delivered to the address below and deposited in the Tender Box located on the First Floor, Room 102, at the address below at or before 10:00 am on 25th April 2019. Proposals shall be valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days after the deadline for tender submission.
- All proposals shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- Evidence of PPA Centralised Database Registration
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Valid GRA Tax Clearance Certificate
- Tender Security: 2% of Total Tender Price in the form of Bank Guarantee or Certified Cheque and must be valid for a period prescribed in the Tender Document
- Late proposals will be accepted and will be returned unopened to the Service Provider. Proposals will be opened in the presence of Service Providers’ representatives who choose to attend at 10:05 am (immediately after closure) on 25th April, 2019 at Room 103 (First Floor) at the address below. A register of potential service providers who have purchased the request for proposal document may be inspected at the address below.
The Chief Executive
National Petroleum Authority
No. 6 George Walker Bush Highway
Tel.: +233 (0)302 766 195/7