VACANCY AT EXPRO GULF LTD
Job Title: Subsea Senior Operations Coordinator
Key Activities and Accountabilities: The day-to-day to smooth and efficient running of Subsea operations. Responsible for coordinating the manpower and technical requirements e.g. the movement of equipment, materials and personnel to ensure actions are in line with clients’ requirements.
- Liaise with clients to determine personnel and equipment requirements and arrange for their mobilization in line with operational and clients deadlines
- Advise client on operational and equipment limitations or problems and offer alternative solutions whatever practical.
- Undertake the planning of manpower requirements to ensure availability of resources for the project to ensure operational requirements. May be involved with the recruitment of staff or contract personnel as necessary.
- Monitor costs of equipment, manpower and associated items to ensure project/task costs are contained within approved budget highlight any issues in a timely manner to Management.
- Ensure completion of required documentation and accuracy of data for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements is undertaken.
- Liaise with client, operational team, management and internal departments and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and tasks completion within deadlines
- Actively adhere to the code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Formal technical qualification
- 7+ years Technical Experience preferable within product line including Wellsite/Field Experience
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience
To apply, please upload your CV’s to the career section on
www.exprogroup.com/careers/ with the subject ‘Subsea Senior Operations Coordinator’
Application deadline is 23rd March, 2018