VACANCY AT EXPRO OIL SERVICES GHANA LTD – SLICKLINE OPERATOR
EXPRO OILFIELD SERVICES GHANA LTD, VACANCY
JOB Title : Slickline Operator
Key Activities and Accountabilities:Working within a team to assist under supervision with the running of Slickline intervention equipment on or offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring service to client.
- Carry out Slickline intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out
- Attendand participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required
- May be required to work onshore in the preparation and return of equipment
- Liaisewith client’s representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client
- Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members and subsea operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements
- Activelywork with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement process. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations form standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety Environment (HSE) policies, procedures processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety
- Ensure objectives set under Employer Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualification
- Format technical qualification
- 4+ years technical experience preferably within Slickline intervention field
- Practical work experience within an offshore environment
To apply please upload your CV’s to the career section on www.exprogroup.com/carreers/ with the subject ‘Slickline Operator2’
Application deadline is 14thDecember 2018