VACANCY AT EXPRO OILFIELD SERVICES GHANA
EXPRO OILFIELD SERVICES GHANA LTD VACANCY
Job Title: Slicking Supervisor
Key Activities and Accountabilities:Carry out Slicking intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Supervise Slicking intervention operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meeting when required.
- May berequired to work onshore in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment
- Liaisewith supervisor daily to ensure well site support requirements are planned and executed as required in respect to material spares in inventories and maintenance
- Liaisewith clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client
- Liaise with client’s representatives and participate in meetings and discussions asrequired in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specificclient’s requirements.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processesto ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violation or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures
- Activelycomply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies , procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Formal technical experience preferably within Slickine intervention field
- 8+ yearstechnical within an offshore environment
- Practical work experience within an offshore environment
To apply, please upload your CV’s to the career section on www.exprogroup.com/careers/ with the
Subject ‘Slickline Supervisor’
Application deadline is 14thDecember 2018