VACANCY EXPRO GULF LTD – SENIOR SUB-SEA WORKSHOP/MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Job Title: Senior Subsea Workshop /Maintenance Technician
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
Works under general supervision within the Workshop environment carrying out maintenance, diagnosis and repairs to a range of equipment. Undertakes the preparation of equipment to company standards in a safe manner for use within an operational environment.
- Under supervision, undertake the preventative and predictive maintenance and also the diagnoses and repair of equipment in line with work plans up to the required company quality and certification standards
- Assist with the rigging up, building and rigging down of equipment as required
- May be required to drive a forklift to undertake the movement, loading and unloading of equipment depending on current driving qualification held.
- Undertake required inspections of equipment and prepare the appropriate documentation to ensure compliance with company’s policies, procedures and practices. Ensure that all documentation is the correct revision.
- Report all incidents and none conformances in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines
- Update job packs and return to the foreman/supervisor at the end of each work period
- Liaise with various internal departments such as logistics and stores to ensure all required components and movement of items is achieved to ensure timely completion of tasks in line with operational requirements.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorized to stop any unsafe job.
- Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Formal technical qualification
- 7 years previous work experience preferably in Subsea product line.
To apply, please upload your CVs to the career section on www.exprogroup.com/careers/ with the subject “Senior Workshop Maintenance Technician”
Application deadline is February 28, 2019.