VACANT POSITION – COMPLETION ENGINEERING COORDINATOR
The Completion Engineering Coordinator will develop optimized designs for hydrocarbon appraisal and /or development wells (onshore/offshore), incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods. To draft completion operations plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating when necessary, well design and execution plans.
- Overall technical integrity of completion design and execution
- Costeffectiveness of design
- Preparing completion/work-over programme including all information as specified in the company’s procedure and applying engineering best practices
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells completion
- Operations follow-up on daily basis
- Recommending charges in some aspects of completion/work-over programme (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Making recommendation to solve completion/work –over operational problems.
- Trackingand bench marking completion/ work-over performance and costs
- Preparingpost well reports
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required. Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
- Assistingin the preparation and evaluation of tenders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline
- 3 yearsof Oil& Gas industry experience
- 3 yearsof completion experience
- Knowledge in Basic Oil
- Must have attended some Drilling & completion training
- Geology & Geophysics basic certification (preferred)
- Subsurface & Reservoir basic certification (preferred)
All interested applicants must send their applications by 25thJune, 2018.Applicants should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org