Provision of security services at various sites of Ghana Gas
Request for proposals
For the provision of security services at various sites of Ghana gas – contract no. : gngc/ps/007/2015
- The Ghana National Gas limited (Ghana Gas) is responsible for the processing of gas in the gas sector of the Republic of Ghana.
- The objective of the assignment is to perform the service with the technical competence. Etc.
- The scope of service will include, but not limited to the following: Perform the following security services at Ghana Gas work locations to include Gas Processing Plant(GPP) site, Esiama Distribution Station, Takoradi Regulating & Metering station.
- The RFP will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the public Procedure Act, 2003 and the method for selection will be quality and cost be selection.
- Interested and eligible firms shall provide the following as part of their proposal submissions;
- Legal status of the firm, including annual renewal Business Registration Certificate.
- Capability statement from interested and eligible firms.
- Valid Ministry of Interior’s permit
- Three years most recent audited accounts.
- Valid SSNIT and GRA clearance certificates.
- Provide information on Regional Network.
- Other requirements stated in the Terms of proposals.
Interested security service providers/ firms may obtain further information from the Senior manager, Procurement on
Tel: 233-(0)-302-744207 and
Letters of interest and supplementary documents, all in English, must be address to
The Chief Executive
Ghana National Gas Company limited
No. 10 Drake Avenue, airport residential area, Airport
P. O. Box CT. 3686 Cantoments, Accra, Ghana
Source : Daily Graphic
Reporting Oil and Gas project was launched on 4th June 2009atTakoradi, Western Region, Ghana by Penplusbytes (PPB – www.penplusbytes.org) with the vision of providing a one stop online information and knowledge about Ghana’s oil and gas sector
Latest posts by Editor (see all)