4th AGI LOCAL CONTENT EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE
Date(s) – 21/10/2013 – 24/10/2013
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Accra International Conference Center
Theme: “Making Local Content Work” (For the Oil & Gas, Mining, Energy and Housing Industrial Sectors)
BENEFITS OF THE EXHIBITION
- Meet key players of the Oil and Gas, Mining,Energy and Housing industries in Ghana.
- Introduce your products and services t the market.
- Strengthen your relationships with customers and clients.
- Keep up to date with local trends in Ghana
- Avail yourself of networking opportunities
STRATEGIC CONFERENCE SESSIONS
- Presentations by international and local companies form energetic industrial sectors.
- Presentations on local content policies by sector-specific Ministries.
- Exchange of success stories about local content development in Ghana.
- Roundtable discussions on local content regulations.
Reporting Oil and Gas project was launched on 4th June 2009atTakoradi, Western Region, Ghana by Penplusbytes (PPB – www.penplusbytes.org) with the vision of providing a one stop online information and knowledge about Ghana’s oil and gas sector
Latest posts by Editor (see all)