EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT MODEC
MODEC Production Services Ghana JV Limited (MPSG) provides operations and maintenance services to Tullow Ghana Limited and its Partners on FPSO Kwame Nkrumah (KNK) in the Jubilee Field, and FPSO Professor John Evans Atta Mills (JAM) in the Tano Ennyera Ntomme (Ten) Field. Both FPSO vessels are located off the Western coast of Ghana.
- TECHNICAL TRAINING & COMPETENCY SUPERINTENDENT
The Training & Competency Superintendent is primarily responsible for the development of the short and long-term competencies required to meet business objectives. The T&C Superintendent manages the overall activities involved in the design, preparation, delivery and assessment of training and development programs.
- Determines the Company’s needs for training. This includes operational, first–line supervisory, technical, management development and interpersonal skill and communications training.
- Manages the assigned training /CMS and Team for effectiveness.
- Provides input for onshore and offshore training needs required.
- Designs and implement tailored training as required by the business.
- Tracks and reports program evaluations, program effectiveness and current and future competency skill gaps.
- May develop and deliver programs such as new employee orientation, performance management and /or organizational development training.
- Complies with all applicable MODEC standards and policies
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the development of Data Protection requirements and the Company’s Privacy Strategy.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Learning and Development.
- Minimum of 10+ years post graduate experience in a HR environment
- Experience within a contracting environment within the international oil and gas market is desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of expert systems
- Working knowledge of knowledge human resource discipline including
- T&C best practice
- Organizational diagnosis
- Employee and union relations
- Performance management
- Ideally a member of CIPD or similar.
- SENIOR PIPPING ENGINEER
Serves as operation support in relation to offshore integrity works including piping replacement/system modification /system upgrade and /or major maintenance.
- Prepare /review, comment and mark –up drawings of piping diagram, piping arrangement, isometric, vendor drawing and purchase specification and ensure is compliance with contract specifications and classification.
- Basic design works, project study, calculations, analyses and solve piping issues.
- On board inspection, make proposal sketches for owner approval prepare drawings and material take off for major repair/ upgrade projects.
- Inspection for as built plan preparation and arrangement checking for new build and 3D Model review and modification proposal.
- Liaise with owners, vendors and regulatory bodies on engineering design matters and liaise with Operation to resolve site problems.
- Liaise with Offshore Execution team on the installation and implementation of the refurbishment and /or installation.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 15 years in Piping Engineering, and Design of FPSO, Semisubmersible, Jack-up Rig, Drill ship, Bulk Carrier, Alframax/Product Tanker and Car Carrier for New Builds and Major Repairs.
- Must have worked in different countries to understand different
- Fabrication standards and standardized to MODEC’s Standard.
- OPERATION SUPPORT MANAGER
Lead and manage the Operations Support Department to support Operations Team for non-routine work. Responsible for managing and allocating resource for operation and maintenance support including repair / improvement project management across the fleet and delivering the assigned project work scope by meeting the stipulated specifications, timeline and HSEQ requirements.
- Understand and digest client requirement and contract structure
- Interface with client for all technical and resources matter related to the shutdown, routine & non-routine and any other projects.
- Review overall FPSO condition and problem together with operation manager, manage the problems, and define repair / upgrade work scopes including RCA required to keep asset in the safe and operable condition, and maximize the production
- Decides priority of each works in alignment with operation treat list.
- Manage and lead project management team, offshore execution team and technical team.
- Review the performance of each member and provide feedback to General Manager for new recruitment required supporting the non-routine work management
- Seek for the possibility of debottlenecking.
- Digest the work scopes of each non-routine works and get engineering support in timely manner when necessary.
- Review the cost estimation of each non-routine works.
- Manage plan for repair /upgrade considering POB forecast and manage the expenditure as per the execution budget.
- Manage update POB plan based on the latest progress and forecast look ahead.
- Provide yearly report for major and repeated issues and implemented solutions (lessons learnt)
- Minimum of a Bachelors ‘s degree or equivalent in engineering field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil & gas industry
- Minimum 5 years in management Position
- Specialized in project management and engineering management.
- MECHANICAL /PIPING SUPERVISOR
Responsible for coordinating the construction activities and delivering the assigned construction work scope by meeting the specifications stipulated, timeline and HSEQ requirement. Supervise and inspect the construction activities of the assigned discipline in mechanical and piping in the FPSO construction plan.
- Supervise and inspect construction execution for the incumbent’s particular discipline and day-to-day activities.
- Apply the knowledge of assigned discipline, such as Structure, Piping matters and mechanical equipment installation sequences with the view of constructability and progress.
- Organize, direct and supervise contractors to ensure construction & installation procedure strictly follow drawing & relevant regulation requirement and equipment vendor’s specification.
- Conduct regular inspection and ensure that sub-contractor site work team work according to construction’s requirements.
- Comply and implement MODEC HSEQ Policy and requirements to the construction activities within discipline scope and authority.
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 (five) years’ experience in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas controlling construction of discipline work in mechanical and piping.
- Well versed with good construction practices and work methods.
- Construction Management at the Construction Yard and technicalities of construction requirements and standards.
- Has demonstrated ability to take lead of site work team
- Good communication skill.
- Having working behavior driven by target of the project.
All applications should be sent to Ghana.email@example.com
MODEC Ghana Limited DOES NOT charge prospective candidates any fees.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: SEPTEMBER 17,2018