ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPREIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Ltd (AAIL), is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the role of Officer-Accounts Payable
- Ensure all and sundry invoices are scanned for posting in SAP
- Ensure to match and batch invoices (purchases order, GRN’S or Service entry form) and process them in SAP accurately.
- Ensure all VAT invoices are scanned and attached with payment documents and originals filed correctly.
- Check invoice authorization for correct signature and authorization limits per company policy are adhered to.
- Submit report on outstanding invoices to the Chief Accountant on daily or periodic basis.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Investigate and resolve invoice with queries
- Appropriate filing of Tax Returns for easy retrievable
- Attach VAT invoice to VAT returns list and submit same on monthly basis.
- Protects AngloGold Ashanti’s Values by keeping information confidential
- Perform any additional tasks assigned by supervisor
- Minimum qualification in HND Accountancy or BSc Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the field of Accounting
- Must have optimum knowledge in VAT returns processes and procedures
- Must have an in-depth knowledge in SAP application
- Must have good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have positive working relationship with colleagues and clients
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons who meet the above criteria are to forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to any of the following addresses not later than Tuesday 6th November, 2018:
- The Senior Manager-Human Resources
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited
P.O. BOX 283
2. Email: AAILRECRUITMENT@AngloGoldAshanti.com
NB: only shorted listed applicants will be invited to attend interview.