CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ZORMELO & ASSOCIATES
Our Client, Africa’s leading independent Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Company with a diverse portfolio of assets across African as well as interests in Europe, South Asia and South America is seeking to fill five (5) technical positions with a competent Ghanaians. These individuals will join the Ghana Business Unit to drive the achievement of the Company’s strategic goals and objectives.
OPERATION EHS ADVISOR (ref ZA:0059)
Reporting to the Onshore EHS Lead, the jobholder will provide EHS support and guidance to the offshore IEP and TRP project teams.
- Maintain a high level of visibility at the worksite
- Review offshore work environment and equipment to identity hazards or improvement opportunities
- Monitor the implementation of applicable Safety Management System
- Monitor and encourage compliance with business and contractor policies and procedures
- Lead all incident investigations
- Coordinate with contractor safety personnel to understand safety performance gaps and implement improvement plans.
- Record, collate and report all EHS statistics
- Provide support for emergency response activities
- DevelopEHS credibility and support safety leadership skills
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Must have a valid Fitness for Offshore certificate in accordance with UKOOA
- Must have a valid (T) BOSIET Certificate
- A valid National Passport is required
- Minimum of 10 years’ project support experience in construction activities/offshore installations
- Training in advanced First Aid/Fire is preferred
- Basic understanding of FPSO Operations and equipment is required
SENIOR OPERATIONS READINESS & ASSURANCE ENGINEER (ref ZA:0060)
Reporting to operations Manager, the jobholder will provide a focal point for the development and implementation of novel FPSO Operations. S(he) will also be part of the OR&A, Execution & Commissioning team during the offshore execution phase.
- Promote EHS and Quality standards and requirements
- Developoperational plans and ensure they are consistent with Tullow EHS policies
- Work closely with the TRP Project and integrated Turnaround Team teams to ensure the asset maintains designed intent, uptime and availability targets.
- Work closely with the TRP and O&M contractor to ensure that all EHS, Security, production Maintenance, Integrity and Marine related processes, procedures as per TGL standards are achieved.
- Work with the O&M provider to maintain Operational Standards and Processes and ensure they are systematically applied.
- Provide operations input into the operational Safety Case.
- Prepare for, participate in the handling over of the commissioned facilities
- Minimum Bachelor of Science or HND in Engineering discipline
- Minimum10 years’ international offshore oil & gas experience
- Experiencein contractor management
- Abilityto travel internationally and to offshore locations if required
- Knowledgeof EHS management systems and
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
MAINTENANCE &INTERGRITY LEAD (ref ZA:0061)
Reporting to the Ghana Operations Manager, the successful candidate will oversee the development, implementation and sustainability of Maintenance & Integrity Management of the company’s subsea, export system, and infrastructure
- Drive continuousimprovements in asset integrity
- Manageasset integrity management metrics
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate integrated Management System (IMS) content
- Have oversight of Business Unit Safety Case status, Case to Operate processes, S/ECEs and Performance Standard Management.
- Monitorconformance with corporate production operations and asset integrity policies and standards, recommend and support improvements
- Lead Operations Readiness and Assurance (OR&A) Maintenance & Integrity reviews, pre-start-up assurance reviews
- Providemanagement expertise for asset shutdown planning and execution
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimumof 15years’ offshore oil and gas development experience
- Detailedworking knowledge of Energy Institute Process Safety Management Framework
- Experienceworking with Operation and Maintenance contractors
- Goodunderstanding of computerized maintenance management systems
- Proficientin the use of Maximo Asset Management software is preferred
COMPLETION OPERATION PLANNING ENGINEER (ref ZA:0062)
Reporting to the Completion Operations Supervisor, the jobholder will be responsible for the overall completion/well testing engineering support to the offshore operation from Accra. This role will work with the SCE (Takoradi), Rig Superintendent(s) and Drilling Engineer(s) to ensure well integrity and a high level of operational efficiency is maintained.
- Responsible for completion/testing design and operational planning in Ghana Deep-water
- Contributeto delivering operational EHS performance
- Provide operational programmes which account for and dictate best EHS practice.
- Overallresponsibility with the CPE for optimizing completions/testing/well intervention well planning, cost and operations for one or more rigs
- Providesassistance to prepare the rig for upcoming completions and subsea activities
- Provides technical engineering support for the operations to the Rig Superintendent.
- Ensure Well Handover documents are QA/QC and completed in a timely manner.
- Is responsiblefor contingency planning and preparation
- Provide on-timewell engineering services which represent best industry practice.
- Providesoperational support to completion, testing and well intervention activities
- Identifiesperformance improvement initiatives
- Complies and maintain well risk register and well barrier review.
- A good University degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Validoffshore survival certification is required
- Provenexperience as a completions engineer with operating companies
- Subsea completions experience in water depths greater than 800 metres
- Preference of knowledge and experience in design and running of intelligent multi-zone subsea completions and working in remote locations.
- PetroFocus Completion’s Manager or equivalent is required
- High proficiencyin the use of Wellcat, Tubing Movement Modelling, and MS Suite
OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER (X2) (ref ZA:0063)
Reporting to Onshore Operations Superintendent, the Jobholder will be responsible for all Filed activities and interfaces with the FPSO.
- Promote EHS and Quality standards and requirement
- ManageOperational Safety Case ensuring compliance with the SC requirements
- Assist in the development and implementation of an installation HS&E Plan
- Developand maintain a high level of emergency response capability on the installation
- Ensure the O&M provider maintains Operational Standards and Processes and that they are systematically and consistently applied.
- Implementmaintenance and inspection programmes
- Managework breakdown to achieve the planned plant availability and maintenance of systems integrity and class requirements
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is operated in accordance with design parameters
- To workclosely with the TRP Project and Integrated Execution Project teams to ensure the asset maintains designed intent, uptime and availability targets
- Minimum 10years international offshore oil & gas experience
- Essential knowledge in relevant FPSO management of offshore safety, production operations, maintenance, integrity management and deep water drilling operations.
- Knowledgeof EHS management systems and application of EHS working practices
- Proven man-management capability
- Contractor management experience is required.
Please send your resume, indicating the job title and reference code as the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, visit www.zormeloandassociates.com
Closing date -10thMay, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted