JOB OPPORTUNITY AT EXPRO GULF LTD
Job Title : Subsea Supervisor
Key Activities and Accountabilities: The day-to-day supervision of a Team to undertake the preparation and running of Subsea equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring quality service to client.
- Supervise subsea operations, working with team to ensure safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating manual.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
- Liaise with client’s representatives and participate in meeting and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Actively adhere to the code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violation or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health Safety& Environment (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Formal technical qualification
- 10+ years technical experience preferable within subsea field
- Electro Hydraulic or Direct Hydraulic equipment and practical experience of its use in an operational environment
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience
To apply, please upload your CVs to the career section on
www.exprogroup.com/careers/ with the subject ‘Subsea Supervisor 1’
Application deadline is 23rd March, 2018