JOB VACANCY – AREA MANAGER AT HALLIBURTON
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 55,000 employees representing 140 nationalities and operating in approximately 80 countries, hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling formation evaluation and construction, completion and production optimization.
For close to century we have been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe and are currently seeking to hire an Area-Manager for our Operation in Ghana.
Job Title:Area Manager, Cementing and Production Enhancement
Under Broad Direction, the Area Manager
- Manages all activities and develops annual business plan and ongoing forecasts of business performance for the Area.
- Is responsible for profit/loss/ROI and corrective actions, and for coordinating performance improvement initiatives and procurement and logistics oversight.
- Is accountable for country/Area activities including support services management and identifying resource needs (people and assets).
- Develop and promote excellent customer communications and liaisons with the community.
- Assures consistent implementation of company policies and service quality across PSL’S.
- Ensure repair and maintenance planning and execution for the country/area and adherence to operating standards and procedures.
- Is responsible for the development of future business leaders and for implementing of business strategies for the country/area.
- The candidate should have completed at least an undergraduate degree in Production and Operations Management, industrial Engineering, or similar disciplines.
- He/she should have a minimum of 10-12 years of progressive experience in Product Services Line (PSL) field operations which includes management experience.
- He/she should have experience of deep water oilfield operations including but not limited to product service line management and/or technical oversight of sand control and /or wellbore cementing services.
- He/she should be a member of a relevant oil&gas industry professional organization and preferably an author of peer-reviewed technical papers.
Geographic Area Covered:Sub-Sahara Africa
Duty Station:Accra, Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter before 15thSeptember, 2018 through firstname.lastname@example.org
Your mail subject must be: Area Manager-R451. Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.