JOB VACANCY – FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER AT HALLIBURTON
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the World’s largest providers of products and services to the energy. With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities and operations in approximately 80 countries the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir-from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
Job Title: Finance Operations Manager
- The Finance Operation Manager (FOM) provides leadership and directs finance and accounting functions for a defined geographic or divisional business area and may have multiple department and projects under scope
- The FOM providesfinancial reporting information, business analysis, and interpretation of trends and presents findings and recommendations to senior operations and finance management:
- The FOM plans, directs, and coordinates financial analysis, report preparation and operating/financial performance measures.
- The FOM coordinates business processes, policies and procedures and controls to ensure consistency and accuracy of financial data and business information and forecasting, budgeting and annual plan preparation; and business practices and strong internal control environment.
- The FOM is responsible for ensuring statutory reporting complies with accounting principle and government regulations and participates in balance sheet management of items.
- The FOM is responsible for managing the recruitment, training and development of finance personal within the assigned area.
- The candidate should demonstrate advanced levels of proficiency with business, industry, company acumen, as well as cultural awareness, performance management and leadership skills.
- Proficient with the common office environment and key business systems including SAP, Hyperion, contract management application, and similar applications.
- Have a strong background in accounting, finance, or business.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Support Service which includes experience in finance and accounting and management experience is required.
- Qualified Accountant (with accounting certification) with industry experience in an international environment
- At least 2 years ‘international experience in other Regions.
Geographic Area Covered: Most of Sub Sahara Africa Countries
Duty Station: Accra, Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter before 24thSeptember ,2018.
Your mail subject must be: Operation Manager-OF20. Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted