A wide range of courses are covered, including the following:
- Engineering and technology
- Environment and Geosciences
- Oil and Gas Economics
- Business Journalism
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Law and legal courses
- Other (oil and gas related) applied sciences apart from medicine.
Citizens and legal residents of the following countries can apply for the Tullow Scholarship.
- Ivory Coast
All applicants must:
- Have gained at least a second class lower bachelor degree, or second class upper HND or Licence Professionnelle
- Have had some success in their field of endeavour including work experience in the area associated with their chosen course
- Have not previously studied abroad or received an international graduate scholarship
- Demonstrate a commitment to return and make a contribution to their country’s future development
- Have a strong personality, ambition, entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in leadership, management, strategy and ability to train others
All apllications must be made online on the scheme’s website during the application period.
All information on application submission dates can be found here.